Wednesday, September 10, 2008

maryjane pizza

Right after I watched a episode of pizza on Travel & Living yesterday, I googled pizzeria in Taipei-Maryjane Pizza.

Today, I was looking for my very first leggings in Shi-Da with my friend,  Delay the skinny. And the Maryjane Pizza was there! Lucky me once, I got a chance to check that out. Lucky me twice, I have company to taste one of the the popular pizzerias in the area. Honestly, I don't like to dine out alone, I would either order a take-out or not eat anything.

Delay The Skinny and I ordered a  "霸王雞pizza" & "千層麵 lasagna" , both of them were great, not as greasy as Pizza Hut, pretty healthy and affordable!  It was such a pity neither she or I bring the camera along to take some pictures to show what the food looked like, and the look we both had before back-to-school, cause we knew it's gonna be challenging semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment